How to download from youtube easily?

entertainments, Youtube Channels, software
Welcome to edu-knowledgeall.blogspot.com every Education knowledge for all

1.Now, write a report on visit to a book fair.



1.Now, write a report on visit to a book fair.
visit to a book fair
Abir Hasan, The Daily Star
February 02,2012.
Yesterday the country’s biggest book fair at Bangla Academy was inaugurated by the Prime Minister. On this occasion the whole area wore a festive look. Visiting the fair, this reporter watched a unique arrangement and a great festivity all over the fair. There were a lot of bookstalls beautifully decorated. Every book stall was full of various kinds of books. Thousands of book-lovers were looking for their favorite books. Some popular writers were present at some book stalls and their fans were surrounding them. Some of the book-lovers were taking autographs from their favorite writers.
Bangla Academy has arranged its own book stall which has a vast collection of books. This year books on the Liberation War of Bangladesh are in great demand. Besides, novels, science fictions, travelogues and children’s books are in great demand. There is a food corner in the fair.
The tired visitors can easily get relief by taking food and spending some time there.
However, excepting some mismanagement, the over all arrangement of the book fair was very enjoyable.

13 comments:

  1. You've wrote a report that made me feel like It all happened with me!
    Everything is perfect in this report, thank you so much for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://riyadalhomsi.blogspot.com/2015/08/educational-books.html?showComment=1461078439766#c9111965685825881790

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanku very much u r great I m very thankful to you this helped me in my SSC examination
    Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanku very much u r great I m very thankful to you this helped me in my SSC examination
    Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks a lot its helped me for preparing my school work
    Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gud nyc report this report was very helpfull for me thankyou so much....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gud nyc report this report was very helpfull for me thankyou so much....

    ReplyDelete